pt_BR translations on the wiki, and more

Hi people,

I'm sending this e-mail with 2 purposes: one is to announce that I began the wiki translation to pt_BR, and the second is to discuss another issue. Pasting a yesterday's IRC log here about this issues:

=====
Feb 08 11:45:17 Eitch hi, is there any way to use the fedora wiki or some websites to post content on another language? i was going to set up a site but i thought: "instead of creating another site, i could unify using the already functional sites"
Feb 08 17:23:06 quaid	Eitch: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages
Feb 08 17:23:32 quaid that's about translation, but I think you can figure out how to split off a per-language namespace from that
Feb 08 17:23:50 quaid	i.e., wiki/pt_BR/NewPages
=====

Bringing this discussion to the mailing list... :) Is putting independent content about Fedora on the wiki healthy? Or only the translations? What is the wiki policy for this?

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds