Usb adsl modems

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 13 21:18:29 UTC 2006

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:08:48 +0200, Engin Uysal wrote
> Hello everybody,
> I'm a newcommer to the Fedora world. Before installing Fedora Core 4
> into my computer I want to ask something. I'm using an usb adsl modem
> (Origo Asu-8000, with conexant chipset). Is anybody else using conexant
> chipsetted modem like me here? Is it possible to use this modem with
> Fedora? Is there any RPM package for my modem?
>
> v/r
> Engin Uysal
>
> --

Hi Engin,

This list is a discussion forum for all people involved in creating and maintaining
content, designing, and building and managing the infrastructure of all formal Fedora
websites. Right now, this list includes only fedora.redhat.com and fedoraproject.org.

Thank you.
--
Thomas Chung