Porting applications from Solaris OS to Linux . Please help.

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 14 10:03:24 UTC 2006

Gracy F wrote:

>Hi All,
>I am a student working on a migration project. Could anybody please
>suggest a suitable tool for porting the Solaris application to Red hat
>Linux fedora core. Is there any ready made tool available. I found one
>with IBM and HP .. but those are all for their customers and couldn't
>get one as IBMs can be used on SPARC only.
>I am trying to do this on x86.Any tool in Open source. Please help.

This list is a discussion forum for all people involved in creating and
maintaining

content, designing, and building and managing the infrastructure of all formal Fedora
websites. Right now, this list includes only fedora.redhat.com and fedoraproject.org.

Thank you.

Ps: stealing tchung's message...

--
Rahul