tidy up

Bela Pesics bela.pesics at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:07:17 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have already mentioned it but before filing a bug let's talk about it ;-P

What about doing sg like this to tidy up a bit:

news.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/news -> fedoranews.org
forum.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/forum -> fedoraforum.org
kbase.fedora.org or fedoraproject.org/kbase -> fedorasolved.org

Having multiple websites with many different looks and domain names
conveys a not too reliable image for me. I suggest setting up these
redirects and unifying the header at least.

This is not intended to criticize anyones work but what is desirable in future?

Cheers,
Bela