Fedora Art gallery

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 20:28:44 UTC 2006

Hi

>     Neat stuff. I suppose the biggest need is for someone to take over the
>     art.fedoraproject.org <http://art.fedoraproject.org> project on an
>     ongoing basis.
>

> Once pointed in the right direction, I am willing to give it a shot. I
> am looking for an area to contribute to the Fedora Project

If you are willing to take the lead its upto you to find the right
direction with pointers that has already been given.  You can
participate in the meetings scheduled to come up or discuss those
implementations in the wiki or in this list to take the ideas further
and implement it.  Thats how it works in this project.

regards
Rahul