Time to plan the first meeting

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Tue Jan 3 22:24:30 UTC 2006

Elliot Lee wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005, Patrick Barnes wrote:
>
> > First, the meeting time.  I'd like to shoot for the second week of
> > January.  At present, we already have Fedora meetings on Tuesday and
> > Thursday.  I'd kind of like to plan our meeting time in close proximity
> > to the existing meetings, but I'm open to alternative suggestions.
>
> Just about anytime Tuesdays should work for me. I'm in the US EST time
> zone.

I'm willing to postpone this to the 17th to allow Thomas Chung to
participate.  I propose we shoot for:

2006-01-17 1900 UTC
2006-01-17 1400 US Eastern
2006-01-17 1300 US Central
2006-01-17 1100 US Western

I don't /think/ this conflicts with any other meeting times.  Any
objections?

We can discuss future meeting times and frequency in the meeting.
> > For those of you who have been following our CMS discussions, we now
> > have a new page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/CMS to track
> > our efforts.
>
> This page says that Zope3 is not yet released, which seems to be
> inaccurate given the presence of Zope 3.1.x on zope.org :) What's the
> story here?

My mistake.  This has been fixed.  The last time I had compared Zope 2
and Zope 3, which was about 6 months ago, Zope 3 didn't yet have a
stable release.  It is unfortunate that Zope 3 is not fully
backwards-compatible with the Zope 2 products, or I wouldn't even list
Zope 2 as a consideration.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com