Fedora Art gallery

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 19:46:14 UTC 2006

On 1/4/06, Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com> wrote:

> Andrew...
>
> How much flexibility would I have?...are there restrictions that I
> should take into consideration in my mockups?

I am as flexible as theire are online tutorials. Infact I would like
restrictions as to what html spec to use, etc.

 Alternatively I could
> make a couple and we can figure it out from there.  But be forewarned,
> it won't look too much like kde-look.

I would appreciate if you made a  couple. That is in no way a problem, I
like the functionality of kde-look.org more so than the design. I am more
concerned with following whatever look the Fedora project may or may not
have.

Thanks again for taking on this task.  I should have something for you
> in a couple of days.

No problem, it is my pleasure.

Diana