Idea / Suggestion

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Jan 21 06:12:28 UTC 2006

Bela Pesics wrote:

>On 1/20/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>

>>>    We are striving very hard to provide this. I know most of the pages by
>>>    heart and I am too close to provide a subjective view but you
>>>    could make
>>>    sure that each of the pages are reachable from the frontpage in four
>>>    clicks as a rule of thumb. If not I will consider that a bug.  If you
>>>    want to help, get to the index page and verify that each of the pages
>>>    list are easily accessible in such a manner and if not send me a
>>>    list of
>>>    pages which do not meet this criteria and I will fix the problem.
>>>

>>>Seems to me like an excuse to write a  script.
>>>

>>Do that and be my community hero.
>>

>For the time being, it would be extremely helpful to include
>[[TitleIndex]] (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TitleIndex) on the front
>page.

Not sure the title page is already that useful but I have added it to
the header for now. See http:/fedoraproject.org/wiki

>Also consider:
> - fedora* sites under *.fedoraproject.org domain (at least as a redirect)

Many of these redirects are already setup. If you find more that is
required, file a enhancement request against Fedora infrastructure in
http://bugzilla.redhat.com

> - sitemap (tree of talking assorted titles, max. 5 words comment)

Added sitemap to header too.

--
Rahul