release-notes-ISO word not needed in URL -- use short, clean URLs

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Jul 4 23:14:35 UTC 2006

Hi all.

Just noticed that the english release notes page on the static website
has the following URL:

   http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc5/release-notes-ISO/

The last "directory" contains a word already in the URL (release-notes)
and another word (ISO) that gives no useful information to the user. A
better URL would be:

   http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/release-notes/fc5/

I am just mentioning this as something we should have in our minds for
the future, since short, clean URLs are always a Good Thing for all
(maintainers and users).

-Dim

--
Dimitris Glezos