I am not sure this is teh right list but I have a prpblem with FC4

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 1 20:02:56 UTC 2006

On 6/1/06, Bill Loy <bill at glacierwa.com> wrote:
> I have FC4 installed and had a problem with rpm, the file became damaged
> so I removed it planning on reinstalling it from my CD but it will not
> allow it, I also tried recompiling it from source code and that failed
> also, anyone got an idea or where I should turn?
>
> Bill

Hi Bill,

I'm afraid it's not the right list for your issue.
"This list is a discussion forum for all people involved in creating
and maintaining content, designing, and building and managing the
infrastructure of all formal Fedora websites. Right now, this list
includes only fedora.redhat.com and fedoraproject.org."

You might want to post your issue either in fedoraforum.org or fedora-list.
For more help, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung