Plone issues

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 00:00:42 UTC 2006

During the FDSCo meeting today, and after having a brief introduction to
some Plone techniques last week, we put up a short wiki page with some
questions we want to address with Z/P "in the know" folks:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/PloneIssues

If we can successfully answer these use cases, we will know how to
integrate Plone into our bag o' tricks.  (SoC'er Mikko Virkkilä is
working on DocBook output for the MoinMoin wiki, with great results thus
far... this will dovetail nicely with an objective for getting DocBook
items used in Plone.)  Since we want to start migrating and publishing
content on the CMS as soon as practical, this is a fairly high priority
for our project.  Anyone who can help with these issues is encouraged to
contact Karsten Wade, Bob Jensen, or me.

     Fedora Project Board: http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Board