New CSS set for wiki

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Thu Jun 22 13:40:40 UTC 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 09:32, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> O/H Hugo Cisneiros έγραψε:
> > - Paragraph (<p>) margins: they are too short in current theme. I added
> > some space between them.
[...]
> I believe all of these modifications are good and make the content of
> the wiki more readable.
>
> What's the best way to suggest such modifications? I might do some
> similar work to improve the usability of the wiki since I have some
> experience on this.

The best way would discuss these modifications here on the websites list. Then
the websites team can read the suggestions and if everybody agrees, make the
modifications on current theme.

I think you can grab the css files, modify and experiment, then post the
results here on the list (I did that). Feedback is always important.

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds