New CSS set for wiki

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Fri Jun 23 14:21:16 UTC 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 12:02, Diana Fong wrote:
> Hugo...
>
> Nice improvements.  I really like the Paragraph and List modifications.
>
> I'd like to make a few suggestions for the Table of Content changes.
> 1) Make the height of the blue area (Title area) a bit bigger, like how
> it looks now in fp.o and make it gradient out to white on the left.

I don't know exactly how to do this, but I will try :)

> 2) Add some padding/margin spacing to the bottom of the list so that the
> last item doesn't sit right on the bottom of the box.

Good.

> Lastly...the Heading Titles...not so much a big fan of that...they're a
> bit big and clunky.

But do you agree that it's good to do different font-sizes for each h1, h2,
h3, and so on? This is easily adjustable. And the left-margin (indentation)
on sub-headings?

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds