no shelter for Fedora Live CD

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 2 01:23:05 UTC 2006

Hello there,

Im looking for a server to host my best Fedora Live CD.
following some directions to my post (see below) on the
fedora-ambassadors list,

-  Jesse, can you help in getting FTP access to a fedoraproject.org or any
-  other server for these people to upload their images. Chitlesh, talk to
-  Seth Vidal or post to fedora-websites list for the infrastructure team
-  on getting bittorrent access too.

im here to ask whether its possible to set these up for me to
facilitate the distribution of the live cd.

Thanks,

Chitlesh GOORAH

Hello everyone,

There will now be A livecd based on the Fedora Core 5 Test 3 available
for download here.

We have to thank the Ambassador JonFautley for hosting it temporarily for me.

#001 =======
where to Download and Burn
======================

Im uploading it please wait. It might take hours.

how long it will be available will depend on JonFautley.

#002 ========
About the Live CD:
====================

The liveCD is gnome-based only.
Language & Keyboard settings : french (fr)
ISO size: 677.2 MB
License: same as Fedora Core 5 Test 3

why french? because i had already an iso for
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChitleshGoorah/FedoraLiveCDs
this is the cd im using in France to promote FC5.

Ill replace the iso during the weekend by an ENGLISH version.

username = root
password = fedora

ok. Ive built it myself this livecd. I've chosen the packages myself.
If your favorite packages are not in the livecd or it does not support
your language, you can still create your own Fedora Core 5 Test 3 live
cd with Kadischi.

You don't need to be programmer to create it. 30 minutes a Fedora LiveCD.

This is the beauty of the Kadischi Project. You can create of your
Fedora based Livecd with your own selection of packages with having to
smash your head against the wall.
see. www.fedoraproject.org/wikiKadischi/Development

==========
#003 The liveCD and you
===================

For now its meant for i386 only.

if you havent installed FC5 Test * yet and you want to know what's
inside, the livecd is for you. (not everything is inside)

if you want to market FC5 in your surroundings, the livecd is your mate.

The livecd will give you the ability to save your files in a usb
stick, (not like knoppix yet)

please if you can you could help me to write a release note along
during the enhancement of this livecd.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com