Wiki Translations (again)

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Mon Mar 6 18:36:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

I know that the current Wiki can't auto-detect and redirect to the
translated pages, so I have some sugestions. As the translations
continues to grow, I think we can now begin to announce in the pages.

Maybe putting a menu with a xx_YY/@PAGE@ (where xx_YY is the ISO code,
like pt_BR) link on the right side or a combo in the top next to the
search form? I don't know if this is possible, so I'm first gathering
some ideas :)

BTW, I'm always very interested in helping the fedora wiki, so I'll
install the MoinMoin package here in my system. Is there a way to grab
the customizations made for the Fedora Wiki, to sync with mine and to test?

Thanks in advance,

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds