Suggestion: revamping the main page for FC5 launch day

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:44:55 UTC 2006

On 3/15/06, Clair <fedora at freehold.no-ip.info> wrote:

> On Wednesday 15 March 2006 09:38, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > Since Fedora Core 5 launch is close, I would like to suggest for a
> better
> > layout for fedoraproject main page (FedoraMain). I have seen Patrick
> Barnes
> > prototypes which looks very attractive to the eyes of reader.
>
> I've already designed a new front page, but there wasn't enough feedback
> on it
> to warrent moving it.
>

> Clair

No offense to any involved. And by no means am I certain that I can do
better. But the overall template of fedoraproject.org seems somewhat dull.
This is very much subjective ofcourse. I just felt that I should say this as
I have looked at most of the front page redesigns, and not noticed much
immediate appeal.

The content is all there however.

Arthur