Flash Animation

Anand Capur anandcomputerphreak at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:54:22 UTC 2006

On 5/10/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 18:44 -0400, Anand Capur wrote:
> > i read that screen casting page, and i know why no flash, the question
> > is what is a good format for all users, and is the animation even
> > acceptable!
>
> That page answers it. Any Free patent unencumbered formats including Ogg
> codecs.
>
> Rahul
>
> Ps: Kindly avoid top posting.
>

> Ok is this better? (no top posting)
i did a quick render in flash, so the images should be better later. I'll
change it to http://fedoraproject.org, and the audience should be mostly
people who dont have fedora yet. I am going to add more, (put the taglines
that are in the ambassador business card)

--
Anand Capur
Arcnetworks

Firefox - Safer, Faster, Better