downlgrade gcc to older gcc in fedora core 5

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 16 23:54:28 UTC 2006

On 5/16/06, qiubo su <qbsu21th at yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I installed Fedora Core 5 on my linux PC and want to
> downgrade the gcc 4.x to gcc 3.x version for my
> software application. Can I do this and how to do it?
>
> Your quick help will be very appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> David Su

> --

Hi David,

It's kind of off topic for fedora-websites-list.
"This list is a discussion forum for all people involved in creating
and maintaining content, designing, and building and managing the
infrastructure of all formal Fedora websites. Right now, this list
includes only fedora.redhat.com and fedoraproject.org."

Your best bet is to post your question in fedora-devel-list
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list

Regards,
--
Thomas Chung