load sharing and webtest.fedora

Elliot Lee sopwith at redhat.com
Thu May 25 16:11:41 UTC 2006

Ahh yes...

So one option is to make webtest be a passthrough to the app servers,
and then have all the actual content creation and storage happen on
the app servers. That'd still require synchronizing content across
multiple servers, but it'd be more manageable and elegant perhaps.
Right now we have a decent setup for handling database-driven
content, but not a great way of managing the tons of static content
that is out there waiting to be made available.

Us infrastructure types can get together at our regular IRC meeting
time and chat about this and other items.

Best,
-- Elliot