Moin question

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 9 08:34:29 UTC 2007

Le Sun, 8 Apr 2007 23:33:38 -0500,
"Patrick W. Barnes" <nman64 at n-man.com> a écrit :

> On Saturday 07 April 2007, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > Karsten Wade schrieb:
> > >
> ,,,
> >
> > +1 -- how has the authority to issue such a policy?
> >

> If nobody has any big reason against it, we can call it policy right
> now.  We just have to make sure that the people posting the meeting
> minutes are aware of it.  :-)

Ok then a new mailing list will be created I guess.

However, please reconsider sending a personal mail to every inactive
users. Sending a massive personal mail to people that did not checked a
box saying that they agree receiving mails from someone is considered as
spam. You could be reproached for this action.

Thomas Canniot