Plone rollout

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun Apr 29 23:07:23 UTC 2007

Ok, so it sounds like we're all in agreement.  Lets setup what has to be
done.  Fedora 7 GA release is on May 24th.  Less then a month.  I'd like
to have our page get released a week before if possible, on May 17th.
My hopes are that we can give a fresh new look the site and digg it.  It
will be a good load test before it really counts.

One thing we need to remember is that many of the RH folks, including
myself, will be at the summit during a portion of the next month.
(http://www.redhat.com/summit)

What can we get done say... by the end of the week?

    -Mike