Fedora LiveCD ISOs

Matthew Curry curryml at cis.uab.edu
Fri Aug 3 17:28:25 UTC 2007

Would it truly be a LiveCD (as opposed to LiveDVD) if it doesn't fit on
a CD?  :)  It was that semi-misnomer that made me assume I could burn it
to a CD in the first place.  Of course, I didn't check the size before I
started, and only discovered it when I tried to burn.

The reason this matters is because I was burning the CD for the x64
machine on an older machine with only CD-RW, because the x64 machine has
no operating system...

Matthew