how did you get into my computer?

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:46:34 UTC 2007

On 8/13/07, Ricky Zhou <ricky at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Susan Marshall wrote:
> > I do not like the fact that you intercept my requests.
> >

> > I need an uninstall for you product.
> Hi!  We have no control over your computer, and we do not intercept your
> requests.  If contacted us because you had seen a page like the one at
> http://publictest1.fedora.redhat.com/, please read
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage for more information and
> the explanation.
>
> Thanks,
> Ricky

Listen. I know I am not a proper participant on this list, neither am
I much of a people person. But there are only two scenarios with this
email.

1. the person is just playing around
2. the person lacks the most basic of comprehension skills

It seems to me that in neither case does the person deserve a
response. I've read the test page, it is almost depressingly clear.

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud