phishing from your servers

Ricky Zhou ricky.zhou at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:36:00 UTC 2007

On Sun, Aug 26, 2007 at 07:50:44AM -0400, Bruno Oriti wrote:
> http://www.atsiks.com/bvcu2/index.php
>
> The above site is a phishing site and the owner is sending scam emails to
> people. (I got one. Thank for for firefox.) Anyway, I hope you'll boot these
> folks. They're trying to get people's credit card info by posing as a bank.
That is a test page included with our operating system; we don't
actually control the site in question.  For more information, please
refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ServerTestPage.

In the future, it might be better to contact their ISP's abuse address.
This information can be obtained through a whois lookup of their
domain.

Thanks,
Ricky