FW: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Customer Service

Owen, Steven V OwenSV at uthscsa.edu
Mon Aug 27 21:45:55 UTC 2007

Someone in your group is Phishing.

Bad, bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: PayPal [mailto:servicee at paypal.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 2:16 PM
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Customer Service

PayPal <http://mail.dplx.com/icons/small/paypal/index.html>

 <http://images.paypal.com/images/pixel.gif>

Dear PayPal Member

________________________________

Closing Accounts and Limiting Account Access

This is your official notification that your account has been Limited.
We recently reviewed your credit card and it seems that you are using
the same credit card for 2 accounts. As you can read in our User
Agreement ( section 2.13 ) opening multiple accounts is strictly
forbidden. You are now requested to provide information relevant to your
account. PayPal will investigate the matter promptly and if the
investigation is in your favor, we will restore your account.

*  PayPal Email ID PP133320

________________________________

How can I restore my account access?

Click here to visit the Resolution Center
<http://mail.dplx.com/icons/small/paypal/index.html>  and complete the
steps to remove limitations.

Completing all of the checklist items will automatically restore your
account access.

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Copyright (c) 2007 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the footer of any page.

 <http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif>

 <http://images.paypal.com/en_US/i/scr/pixel.gif>