Attempting to download Fedora 8

Huff, Rick A rick.huff at colostate-pueblo.edu
Mon Dec 3 20:04:30 UTC 2007

To whom it may concern,

I have tried to download the Fedora 8 DVD iso image multiple times from multiple computers on multiple networks.  Every time, the download terminates before the entire image reaches my desktop.  The most I have been able to get has been 2G of the image.  I have tried it with Firefox, IE7, and Konqueror, all to no avail.

Any ideas on how to achieve success?

Sincerely,
Rick Huff

You can't do anything about the length of your life,

but you can do something about its width and depth,
so never pass up a chance to DANCE ! ! ! !  :)

Dr. Richard A. "Rick" Huff
Associate Professor of Computer Information Systems
Hasan School of Business
Colorado State University - Pueblo
2200 Bonforte Boulevard
Pueblo, Colorado 81001-4901
Office - 719.549.2635                           FAX - 719.549.2909
Email: rick.huff at colostate-pueblo.edu