Requrest for editing fedora.css

Makoto Mizukami mmk9060 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 13:10:23 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm translator of fedoraproject.org website.
During translating, I realized that the reason why "Install DVD" in Japanese split into 2 rows is because of "width" parameter in "fedora.css".
This is from fedora.css, line 394-399.
-----
.downloadbox li
{
width: 26ex;
float: left;
padding: 0 0 2ex;
}
-----
According my test, when I set "width" 30ex, Japanese "Inatall DVD" was displayed in a row.
And I also found that same thing("Install DVD" in 2 rows) happens in the other languages, example French.
I strongly desire to set this "witdh" parameter to the number larger than 26.

Please consider it.

Thanks a lot,
Makoto Mizukami
mmk9060 at aol.com