fedora core dvds

tibicen at comcast.net tibicen at comcast.net
Mon Dec 31 19:30:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

Not sure if you're the right person for this (hopefully you can forward this to the right person), but I was looking for an "official" copy of FC media and went to one of the vendors you list on your page here:
http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

What I received was a hand-burned DVD; NOT what it was implied I was paying for. While of course I appreciate that FC is a darned bit cheaper (and infinitely better) than micro$soft, I was really disappointed and unhappy about this as I could have very easily burned my own DVD if that was what I had wanted, and I'm not exactly loaded with cash to the point where I can shrug off even a small expense like this.

You might want to put some sort of note up on that page to warn people what they will (and won't) be getting.

-Suzanne