Wiki is now upgraded!

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Wed Feb 21 21:40:20 UTC 2007

O/H Bart Couvreur έγραψε:
> Thomas Chung schreef:

>>> Hi Mike,
>>> I just noticed something odd in following page:
>>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings
>>> Notice bullets in Meeting Minutes don't seem to line up any more.
>>> Regards,
>
> Yeah, I've just noticed the same on my wiki-homepage
> fp.org/wiki/BartCouvreur.
>
> Another thing: weren't we gonna use Dimitris Glezos' CSS redesign for
> the new wiki? (just wondering)
>
> For the rest, good job Mike (and FI), smooth upgrade!

Lets see if everything will go OK with the upgrade and then we can enable the
CSS tweaks (they are so small I wouldn't call them a 'redesign' :).

Its quite certain that some minor issues (like the bullets) will show up with
the upgrade (and even more with the tweaks) but we can easily fix them. I'll be
mostly offline for the next days though, since I'm traveling to FOSDEM.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/