WIki and kindofblue

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 24 09:57:59 UTC 2007

On 2/24/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On 2/23/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > I can confirm the line spacing problem has been resolved. :)
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/FC6DVD/February
>
> Well, the line spacing issue has been resolved but numbered items
> issue has not resolved yet. In the old MoinMoin, numbered items worked
> great in the above URL.
>
>   1. aaa
>   1. bbb
>   1. ccc
>
> converts to
>
>   1. aaa
>   2. bbb
>   3. ccc
>
> In the new MoinMoin, numbered items simply converts to bullets.
>
> Anyway, I've updated WikiMigration page accordingly.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/WikiMigration

Looks like I found a cause of the issue.
It seems there is a bug in the new MoinMoin with bullets or numbered items.
See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung/NumberedTest
Notice if I use numbered items only, it converts properly but if I mix
with any bullet you get all bullets and ignore rest of numbered items.
Can we fix this issue?
Regards,
--
Thomas Chung