Tasks list and scheduling

Eric Kerby eric at epkphoto.com
Wed Jul 4 20:00:57 UTC 2007

So, let me ask this a different way...are there any resources on the
wiki or elsewhere that a potential contributor would be advised to
read?  It seems to me that the whole CLA signing, FAS account
registration, group addition request process for becoming a
contributor is less inhibiting than actually learning what the team
(s) need help with and how to pursue giving such help.

That's something that may need addressing for the future...but in the
meantime, I'm more interested in getting myself started.

Would a page like http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/CVS be good
to read, or is it too outdated (since it still references
fedora.redhat.com).  Any help?

-epk