Google Webmaster tools

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jul 9 11:52:51 UTC 2007

O/H Eric Kerby έγραψε:
> On Jul 8, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Eric Kerby wrote:
>> I'll set up the structure of the page and send an email for people to
>> fill in relevant info.
>>

> I just set up a basic page at
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/DomainsList
>
> Please add domains that we control to this list.  Also, whomever has any
> of the Google verification file names, please add those as well.
>
> Any comments? Suggestions?

I've made the list a table to be more compact, we can add details below the
table for each site if we have to, or point to the respective pages for more
info, maintainers etc.

It would be useful to fill this table for housekeeping purposes, even for
websites we won't be needing the google tools for.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos
http://dimitris.glezos.com/