bad link report

Eric Kerby eric at epkphoto.com
Sun Jul 29 14:41:29 UTC 2007

I created an account on the amarok wiki and fixed their link.
Ideally, that direct download link wouldn't exist at all, but below
the link they do show the instructions for a yum install...

The amarok page is here: http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Download:Fedora

If you all want something else changed on that page and don't want to
create an amarok account, let me know and I'll make the changes.

----
Eric Kerby