Templating -- mirrormanager and our other websites

Craig Thomas bicycle.nutz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:14:46 UTC 2007

On 7/28/07, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:

> Last night I played a bit with the mirrormanager kid templates:
>
>   http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/
>
> and tried to bring them along the lines of the current fedoraproject.orgmaster
> template and the look-n-feel of the content of translate.fedoraproject.org,
> and
> came up to this:
>
>   http://glezos.fedorapeople.org/mm-take3.png

Hi All,

I've also been playing with the publiclist kid template, using it to try and
come up with a master.kid/CSS that 'just worked' in TG.  I have some time
invested in a 'master' template for TG, but am not really satisfied with it
yet...I'm still figuring my way through kid's inheritance rules (which seem
exactly backwards from how i want to use them...), anyway I'd like to work
together to skin the TG apps with a standard fedora .kid template.  My
trouble has been in creating a master.kid which works with more than one/any
TG app.

Do you have a working .kid template you can share?

--
Craig