PLEASE HELP ME! I can't understand what happened!

Makoto Mizukami ygtk-60.61st at mail.707.to
Tue Jul 31 12:07:44 UTC 2007

Thanks for your tips!

I sent an applications for deleteing my account as Mr. Thomas Chung said.

To Mr. Ricky Zhou,
I had read this page before that time.
Being written a following passage on this page made me surprised because I could not find my Wiki page.
~After you have registered your name in the wiki, you automatically have a personal wiki page located at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/<WikiName>,~
Then I had called down these problems. How stupid I am!

To Mr. Thomas Chung
If you won't think it inconvenience to do so, I want you to add me to EditGroup after my account revival.
If you please, I will mail you when my account is re-enabled.

I'm sorry I caused you so much trouble.

Thanks,
Makoto Mizukami