403 page request

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 03:19:35 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath wrote:
> could someone build a 403 service is unavailable page based off of the
> same themes found in:

I just checked a 403 one into cvs, under kindofblue/403. (Was that the
right place? That was where I remembered 404 being.)

I probably will not have time to get to all the various codes tonight
but I made the graphics for all the ones I knew of that might be useful
(Paulos let me know if I missed any! I didn't see your request on the
Fedora artwork wiki so I don't know which ones you specifically
requested) and I also made an inkscape svg template so new ones could be
created easily.

Graphics are all here (400, 401, 404, 500, 501, 502, 503):
http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora/errorcode-graphics/

Template is in same dir:
http://linuxgrrl.com/fedora/errorcode-graphics/errorcode-graphic-template.svg

I would like to convert these pages to look more similar to the new fpo
design too. They are very close now but could be better. :)

~m