position in CSS background

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Sun Jun 24 17:32:01 UTC 2007

O/H Karsten Wade έγραψε:
> On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 14:01 +0100, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>
>> The CSS at translate.fedoraproject.org uses list-image and a
>> relative-to-text-size height.
>>
>> I've tried to alter the original CSS as little as possible. The biggest change
>> is that I've made is that the left menu floats on the left, so that I could use
>> the full page size after the menu:
>>
>>   http://translate.fedoraproject.org/module/gthumb
>
> I like the idea of the menu float.
>
> Can we see the diff of your CSS compared to the other?  I'd like to find
> if we replace the other with yours, etc.

Sure. The code for translate.fpo is at:

  http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/web/flpweb/?root=l10n

The Fedora style.css and images are at the data/fedora subdir:

  http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/web/flpweb/data/fedora/?root=l10n

To checkout the website:

  export CVSROOT=:ext:glezos at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/l10n
  cvs co web

The float approach can behave like the normal one, just by wrapping everything
inside a `<div class="keepright">`.

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos