Self-introduction

Eric Kerby eric at epkphoto.com
Mon Jun 25 03:07:52 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have been following the Infrastructure list (and recently the
Websites list) for some time since I have wanted to contribute to
Fedora.  I now feel it is a good time for me to start.

My name is Eric Kerby, and I am a college student studying imaging
and photography.  I have always had a strong interest in computers
and technology, and have been using Fedora since Core 2.

My main abilities are in the area of web development with PHP, MySQL,
XHTML, and CSS (as I noted in the potential contributors section on
the Websites team page).  I know you all use python extensively, and
I would certainly like to learn more of that language.

I'm not sure if there is anything going on at the moment with either
the websites or infrastructure teams that could use my assistance,
but I would be willing to help anyone with a project or task.  Let me
know if there is something to do or if you have any questions about
my past experience.  I may need some hand-holding at first to get
used to the Fedora CVS setup and how the infrastructure works, but
I'm ready to learn!

Thanks,
Eric Kerby
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EricKerby