Improving wiki localization

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Jun 25 13:13:25 UTC 2007

O/H Bart Couvreur έγραψε:
> I'm actually wondering about the use of *Dict-pages as well, didn't
> these give people the ability to link the translated page to the English
> original. I'm not sure here though.

I'm wondering about that as well. And also about some patches that exist which
use a mediawiki-like language selection box in the sidebar. AFAICT, this is not
included in the main trunk yet, but there are some successful implementations
out there.

The question is, should we choose the laborious path of creating subpages with
the available languages, or the laborious too path of maintaining a patchset for
the Fedora wiki?

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos