Internet Explorer and Fedora website

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 25 15:31:40 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Rahul,
>
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Had a chance to look at http://fedoraproject.org from IE in a net cafe
>> recently and the site looks completely misaligned.
>
> I thought that we had talked about this a couple of weeks ago and you'd
> said you'd provide a screenshot?
>
> (Seriously, hard to fix if you don't know how it's broken :) )

Screenshots would only help to fix this particular issue. This requires
ongoing effort to make sure that any modifications made don't affect the
browsers end users use quite often which is why I said I would send a
mail here later which I did now. What would be ideal is folks who are
involved in fixing the issues run IE and check against it before the
commits go live.

It is not particular relevant whether you like IE or not as long as
there is a significant percentage (33% is still 1/3. It was 50% a few
weeks back)  of our visitors use that browser.

Rahul