Tasks list and scheduling

Eric Kerby eric at epkphoto.com
Sat Jun 30 22:18:31 UTC 2007

Has any decision been made on creating a dedicated Tasks page at
somewhere like http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites/Tasks ?  It
certainly would help someone new, like me, get an idea of where he or
she can help :)

I think Karsten's suggestions to take the tasks off the Schedule page
and organize things along similar lines as http://fedoraproject.org/
wiki/DocsProject/Tasks#HowToTakeATask describes is a good idea.

Also, as I said before, I may need to become more familiar with the
ways the team commits changes to files, how the CVS system works, who
has access/responsibility over what, and other such things before I
am truly useful to the team.  Where would be a good place to start on
learning such things?

Thanks,
Eric Kerby
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EricKerby