Bugzilla page for Fedora bugs

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 12 22:50:28 UTC 2007

Will Woods wrote:
> So I've been trying to redesign the Bugzilla bug entry / query forms to
> be a bit easier to use. I've got some ideas and some profanity-laden
> rants about the current pages on bugzilla.redhat.com, so I figured I'd
> try to do a mockup of what the page should look like.
Looking great so far :).  Curious: How much control do we actually have
over the HTML, etc. for this page?  I'm not experienced with Bugzilla
administration, but are we able to separate all Fedora-related products
and theme those pages ourselves?  Also, if/when the bugzilla.redhat.com
upgrades to Bugzilla 3.0, how would that affect any work that we do?

Having said that, I'd be happy to help out with this, given the details
for the original template/design ideas, etc.

... and the obligatory: Yay Bugzilla/Perl!

Thanks,
Ricky