Wiki tweaks 2

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Mon Mar 12 19:03:46 UTC 2007

O/H Dimitris Glezos έγραψε:
> I spent some hours today debugging and coding some new stuff for the wiki. We've
> put the kindOfBlue theme on CVS so we can work more easily. Mike, can you please
> make the commits live?
>
>   * I've put some more elements on '/wiki/WikiElements'
>   * Substituted most of the smilies from the Echo icons
>   * Enabled breadcrumbs on all pages
>
> I'll start coding in CSS some commonly-used HTML hacks I see around on the wiki.
> Hopefully at some point we will get rid of long, regular HTML hacks and
> substitute them with something like this:
>
>   ||<tableclass="Artwork-Header"> [Artwork] ||
>
> I'll send more tomorrow when the changes will be visible.

You can see some of the stuff I'm testing (and their wiki code) over at my
sandbox [1] and our new smilies and small icons at [2].

  [1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DimitrisGlezos/Sandbox
  [2]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpOnSmileys

Thanks to Mike who's been patient enough to make my commits live.

Do you guys have any suggestion of stuff often coded we could reuse? At the
above page I did:

 * Floats (right, left)
 * Message boxes
 * Common table colors (+cells)