Wiki tweaks 2

Dimitris Glezos dimitris at glezos.com
Tue Mar 13 03:52:53 UTC 2007

O/H Thomas Chung έγραψε:
> Thanks Dimitris,
> I see some improvement in bullets already.
>
> Yes, I still see an issue with mixing bullets and numbered items.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasChung/NumberedTest
> Any numbered items with a bullets becomes all bullets.

Fixed. It took me some hours but it's finally OK (nasty little inheritance bug).

Last round of commits:

  * Fixed broken lists
  * Added Page Navigation on top of *all* pages ("Page > Subpage > Subsub")
  * Created some more reusable message boxes [1].

Please spend some time to browse through the wiki and report if something
strange or a UFO shows up.

If you guys find any page that still has on top of it hard-coded page navigation
text, please edit it and simply remove the text. You can also find a bunch of
them with the following search:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=%5D+%3E+%5B&fullsearch=Text

-d

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DimitrisGlezos/Sandbox