Research Project - Google

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 02:02:07 UTC 2007

> Next step would be having a consistent look similar to fedoraproject.org
> instead of inheriting it from fedora.redhat.com and making it look odd
> and different.

Oh, sure, if we can quickly inherit any styling that is going on, for
certain.  I connected with mizmo about that today.

However, I don't want to put a bunch of work into restyling what is a
temporary interface.  Plone is bound to require certain styles to be
changed in the CSS, and the actual stylesheet is going to be very
different from whatever we would use in re-skinning the current
docs.fedoraproject.org.  If we can inherit easily, then fine; but if
it's going to be non-trivial, probably not.

We can put up with an inconsistent style for a while longer, knowing
that we now have the ability to fix it at-will/when-we-can-get-to-it.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, 108 Editor    ^     Fedora Documentation Project