Wiki: redirection of `/Releases/7` to `/Releases/7/Schedule`?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 22:07:55 UTC 2007

Thomas Chung wrote:
> On 3/29/07, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris at glezos.com> wrote:
>> Good job Thomas. I too noticed some delays with this auto-category
>> thing but
>> just didn't stepped forward to fix it.
>>
>> > Dimitrios, can you restore Releases/7/ page back so I can point to
>> > Release/7/FeatureList ?
>> > Once, this is done, we can redirect Release/7/Features to
>> > Release/7/FeatureList
>>
>> Unfortunately I can't do that. Toshio, Mike?
>>
>> -d
>
> I remember seeing a message from Max that he and Mike will be at Red
> Hat Summit prep event on this Thursday and Friday.  So we might not
> hear from them for a while.
> Regards,
This page actually was DOSing the wiki because of a dynamic list.  I had
forced a redirect to /Schedule.   I've replaced the dynamic list with a
static one.  I'm looking to disable all dynamic lists of this kind on
the wiki so this doesn't happen in the future.

Hopefully this won't destroy too much but the size of our wiki just
won't allow us to do these things anymore with Moin (without a patch or
some such thing)

    -Mike