static page for F7 release, new directions

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed May 2 11:23:06 UTC 2007

Máirí­n Duffy wrote:

> This is something I came up with kind of doodling based off of the 404
> page design but I'm not crazy about it:
> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora/web/static-page-design.png
>
> Maybe a better iteration:
> http://people.redhat.com/duffy/fedora/web/static-page-design.2.png
>
> Navbar really needs work, but... :) it's closer to the 404 page design
> with the line along the top of the page.

In my understanding, the site will have only a very few static pages, so
the navbar my not be needed at all.

Also, the search box is only for the pages powered by Plone, not for the
rest of the wiki, right? Then I think it may be dropped, why and what to
search on only 3 or 4 pages?

And on a very superficial surface, I think I would like better a larger
screenshot.