Web lead

craig thomas tux_mints at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 01:02:04 UTC 2007

--- Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:

> We need a new web lead volunteer.  Some people have
> been working on it
> from time to time.  We need someone who can log in
> and fix the account
> system when its down and knows how the wiki works.
> We have a lot of
> people doing a lot of things but I'd love to get
> someone dedicated who
> can contribute regularly maybe an hour a day or at
> least a few hours a
> week.  Someone who can sit in #fedora-admin and
> #fedora-web and give
> more attention to our web and understand how it
> works.
>
> I have a few people in mind I'd love to have
> volunteer for this but I
> know $DAYJOB won't always allow it.

Hi Mike and everyone else,

I'd like to volunteer, even though I know it's not a
'perfect' match.  I don't have specific experience
with our wiki or the account system (other than
signing up). I do have 6 years web experience and I do
have 5-10 hours a week. I also have a demanding
dayjob, which would limit my IRC availability and
ability to fix more critical issues fast. However, for
everything web site related that is not super time
sensitive I'd really love to be involved.

--
Craig Thomas