Website update

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 13 20:55:26 UTC 2007

Bart Couvreur wrote:

> Why link? Shouldn't we just add them to the site? As in keeping the
> people on our site, not Red Hat's, which makes the line between Red Hat
> and Fedora somewhat less obscure, imho.

Red Hat handles press releases for Fedora which has a budget around that
and won't spread much without the contacts already well established.
Leverage it is IMO better.

> On a totally unrelated note, should we get our heads round L10N? Or not?

As in having a static version of L10N page or have L10N versions of this
pages? I would rather not do the former and the latter should definitely
be done. One more reason to get the website launched early.

Rahul