"Fedora Planet" link on frontpage

Paulo Santos paulo.banon at googlemail.com
Mon May 14 11:57:49 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I have the wiki.fedoraproject.org already setup on my area, i just need to
deploy it. I will do this later today, since i need to leave the office
right now and i want to be present when the change its picked up by cron.
This change doesnt mean that fedoraproject.org/wiki will be disabled. It
just means that wiki.fedoraproject.org and fp.o/wiki point to the same
place. Later when we have the default page uploaded and ready, we can just
redirect the /wiki to wiki.fedoraproject.org

Please let me know if you are confortable with this or if you guys prefer
something else.

Thanks,
Paulo